Construction Management Services, Civil, and Drain
tpmgroup provides a variety of Construction Management Services in both emergency and scheduled situations.
Demolition and Dismantlement applications may include:
- Disassembly and Removal of Process Equipment, Tanks and Piping - using techniques such as cold and hot plasma, arc cutting, mechanical disassembly and/or rigging.
- Selective Reinforced Concrete, Structural Steel, Wall and Flooring Removal - Including demolishing and removing slabs, walls, columns, steel and heavy timber beams.
- Demolition of Contaminated Building Components - implementing efficient methodologies to reduce site emissions during activities and cost-effective disposal technologies that are compliant with all applicable regulations.
- Demolition of Compromised Structures in Emergency Situations - immediately notify and apply to regulatory agencies for demolition permits, consult engineering disciplines, implement a site health and safety plan, and mobilize the necessary equipment and manpower.
Other Construction Management Services include:
- Building Construction and Remodeling
- Civil Grading and Sitework
- Drain Installation
- Erosion and Sediment Control